Latest Statistics Confirm SEO Tops All for Lead Generation and Conversions
1. 93% of online experiences begin with a search engine.
2. 57% of B2B marketers stated that SEO generates more leads than any other marketing initiative.
3. 81% of people perform some type of online research before making a large purchase
4. 70-80% of people ignore paid search results, choosing to only click on organic listings.
5. 47% of consumers view 3-5 pieces of content created by a company before talking to a salesman from that company.
6. 72% of online marketers describe content creation as their most effective SEO tactic.
7. 75% of people never scroll past the first page of search engines.
8. 61% of internet users do research on a product online before making a purchase.
9. Bounce rates increase by 50% if your website takes 2 seconds extra to load.
10. Leads from search engines have a 14.6% close rate, while outbound leads (ex. cold-calling, direct mail, etc.) have a 1.7% close rate.
11. Bounce rates increase by 50% if your website takes 2 seconds extra to load.
12. Conversions fall by 12% for every extra second that it takes your website to load.