Click here to receive a complimentary in-depth reputation analysis, which will include a detailed plan of action and exact price for our services
Nasty and inaccurate reviews can hurt your business. We are dedicated to erasing harmful and false attacks on you and your business and will fight relentlessly for your good reputation.
The Huge Impact of Online Reviews
- 90% of consumers read online reviews before visiting a business. (2016)
- Online reviews have been shown to impact 67.7% of purchasing decisions. (2015)
- 84% of people trust online reviews as much as a personal recommendation. (2016)
- 74% of consumers say that positive reviews make them trust a local business more. (2016)
- Every one star increase in a Yelp rating means a 5% to 9% increase in revenue. (2016)
- 82% of Yelp users said they typically visit Yelp because they intend to buy a product or service. (2013)
The Key Role of Search Results
- 91% of online adults use search engines to find information on the web. (2012)
- 65% of people see online search as the most trusted source of information about people and companies. That’s a higher level of trust than any other online or offline source. (2014)
- Nearly 50% of US adults who Google themselves say the results aren’t positive. (2012)
- 93% of searchers never go past the first page, instead using only the first 10 search results to form their impression. (2014)
Bottom Line Impact on Business Revenue
- Businesses risk losing 22% of business when potential customers find one negative article on the first page of their search results. (2015)
- Businesses with two negatives on the first page of search results risk losing 44% of its customers.
- If three negative articles pop up in a search query, the potential for lost customers increases to 59.2%. (2015)
- Have four or more negative articles about your company or product appearing in Google search results? You’re likely to lose 70% of potential customers. (2015)
- Nearly half of U.S. adults said they have Googled someone before doing business with them. (2012)
- 45% said they have found something in an online search that made them decide not to do business with the person.
- 56% have found something that solidified their decision to do business with the person.Source: Ryan Erskine
We will manage the narrative about you and your business and deploy a digital arsenal to guard against negative content surfacing in the future. Our advanced algorithms will help block any future negative links when someone types in your name, or your business’ name. There is only a one-time fee and no expensive, multi-year contracts. Our work will get lasting and permanent results — guaranteed! You can also benefit from an interest free payment plan that can be spread out over 12 months. We only ask for the first and last payments up front to get your campaign started. We’re confident in our results, so we know you’ll gladly stay on your reputation management schedule – and see your brand benefit from a good reputation.